Thursday 2 February 2017

Google Camp is coming...

Google Camp poster: I'm sharing Google Sheets: More than Just Number Crunching and Flipping Your Lessons: Tools and Tips

TDSB Google Camp 4.0 will be Saturday, March 4. At the risk of seeming like a Google Groupie, I love Google Camp; I've learned and been inspired by so much at every session I've attended -- not least during the demo slam at the end. I'm excited and more than a little trepidatious this year to be joining some amazing speakers. During the day, there will be a room with helpful helpers available if you've been running into difficulties with GAFE and need someone to walk you through the solution.

More info will be available soon at http://bit.ly/tdsbcamp, but TDSB teachers can register now through Key To Learn. This will sell out, so act now!

No comments:

Post a Comment